Radon gas is a hazard you should find before it finds you.
by Becky Turpin, Director of Home and Community for the National Safety Council. • 1/24/2017
For decades, packs of cigarettes have had warning labels on them, such as “Cigarettes cause fatal lung disease.” But what if the same language was stamped on your own front door? That’s the danger radon gas can bring into a home. With Radon Awareness Month recognized in January, this is the perfect time to make sure this silent killer hasn’t taken root around your family.