Certifications & Affiliations
NSC is proud to be American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Advanced Certified Steel Erectors. AISC Certification sets the quality standard for the steel industry and is the most recognized national quality Certification program for the structural steel industry. Companies that are AISC Certified have been through a rigorous initial evaluation, and are subject to annual reviews. Advanced Certification is evidence of our demonstrated ability to take on the most difficult and complex erection projects, and to do so with industry leading quality and safety performance.
The items demonstrated and audited for certification are:
- Project-Specific erection plans
- Welding procedures and qualifications
- Bolting procedures and practices
- Crane operator certifications and training
- Nonconformace correction procedures
- Contact document review process
- Document control procedures
- Project specifications
More information on certification can be obtained at www.aisc.org.
As a further demonstration of our Quality Assurance procedures and capabilities NSC holds American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code stamps “R”, “U”, and “S”.
- U- Stamp allows for the manufacture of pressure vessels
- S- Stamp allows for the manufacture and assembly of power boilers
- R-Stamp allows for metallic repairs and/or alterations
More information can be obtained on ASME at www.asme.org