Turnkey Equipment and System Installation
Turnkey erection/ installation of equipment, NSC will use its own personnel to handle the entire scope of installation for large field erected equipment. Our installation scope of work routinely employs labor from the following crafts; Ironworkers, Boilermakers, Pipefitters, Operators, Laborers, Electrictians, Insulators, Millwrights and Painters.
NSC has experience in performing these installations on both “Greenfield” and existing facilities and is able to overcome the challenges associated with space constraints and coordination with existing plant operations as well as other contractors. We recognize that every project is unique and represents specific opportunities to demonstrate our expertise.
Some examples of such work include:
- Air Cooled Condensers (ACC)
- Combined Cycle Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)
- Coal Power Plant SCR systems
- Coal Power Plant FGD systems
- Coal Power Plant ElectroStatic Precipitators (ESP)
- Coal Power Plant Pulse Jet Fabric Filter Systems (Baghouses)
- Varied systems in the Chemicals, and Steel Industry
- Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR)
- Material Handling & Conveying Systems
Specific examples of projects at which we performed these services can be found in our Project lists.